Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July to everyone!! As irritated as I can be with our society and culture sometimes, I am ever so grateful for the freedom that I have in this country. My prayer for myself and my other brothers and sisters in this country is that we will not take our freedom for granted in the area of boldly proclaiming the hope that we have in Christ. On the day when I celebrate the freedom I have living in this country, I can not help but be reminded of brothers and sisters in other countries that daily risk their lives to share their hope with others. So happy Independence day! Let the reminder of this freedom many of us have urge us to not be content to sit on our freedom, but that we will go about "proclaiming the kingdom of God and teaching about the Lord Jesus Christ with all boldness and without hindrance." (Acts 28:31)

No comments:

Post a Comment