Sunday, May 15, 2011

Let's try this...

So I have been debating for a while whether or not to start a blog. It actually was not whether or not I wanted to, it was just sitting down to do it. So I am finally settled into Mathiston for a while, so I find myself with plenty of time on my hands. It's a good time to start.

Again, like all of my other blogs I have started, I will warn you, that if you know me, I blog like I think so I may be all over the place at times. I really just want a place to share things that the Lord is so graciously showing me in my own life and how He is refining me daily. I feel like I am in a big transition right now, but I am so excited about these next few months of downtime to really seek the Lord like never before and spend so much time with him that if He were human he would be SO annoyed and think I was clingy, but it works for Him and I. :)

Tonight, I have spent enough time creating this silly thing, so maybe I'll sleep on a nice inciteful blog post to share tomorrow.

(I never know if I should put my name at the end of these things because clearly you know it's me if you're reading it. So this is me not putting my name at the end.) Holla! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment